If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger High-Capacity Revolving Chain Screen / Multi-Raking Machine / Rotating Chain Rake Screen
Geiger® Revolving Chain Screens are heavy-duty rotating chain screens suitable for both coarse and fine screening. The Geiger® Revolving Chain Screen can reliably remove large quantities of debris.
Unique Selling Point
- High cleaning performance thanks to the minimized gap between the bars and rake teeth.
- Precise chain movement due to reliable guiding on either side.
- Sprocket segments are made of polyamide (smoother-running, less noise, less corrosion. Segments can be easily exchanged and no grease is required).
- Highly adaptable: a variety of cleaning elements mean that Geiger® Revolving Chain Screens can be adapted to deal with different types of debris, e.g. jellyfish, sea grass and fish.
- Optional: Special buckets, e.g. for dealing with jelly fish (see image on the left) and large quantities of algae. Best cleaning performance with Vee-Wire.
- Simple and robust construction meets modern design and manufacturing for high reliability and a long service life.
- Low maintenance costs and highest reliabilities (minimized OPEX and life cycle costs)
- The Geiger® Revolving Chain Screen offers the best protection against large quantities of debris (shortest cleaning intervals).
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. email@example.com
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Karlsruhe
Tel: +49 721 5001 0
Fax: +49 721 5001 firstname.lastname@example.org