If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger MultiDisc® Screen with Fish Return System
Geiger MultiDisc® Screens are available with specially designed fish buckets and fish return systems. They are widely used where strict requirements in terms of fish protection have to be fulfilled. Geiger MultiDisc® Screens minimize the rate of injury/mortality of the fish and have been approved as Best Available Technology by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Unique Selling Point
- Permanent immersion of the fish during their transport in screen buckets and return trough
- Gentle discharge of the buckets with low gap to the return trough
- Minimum risk of impingement and entrainment
- Compliant with EPA 316b and UK fish protection guidelines
- Innovative screen design for low head loss and low operating costs
- Existing MultiDisc® screens can be easily upgraded with fish collection systems
The innovative Geiger MultiDisc® screens with side-turn rotation pattern empty the fish buckets streamlined and with low gap into the return trough. Due to the special coating of our fish buckets and their hydraulically optimized shape, fish are prevented from sticking to the metal as well as from jumping out of the buckets during the uplift. Depending on customer’s requirements, the troughs for debris collection and fish return can be either combined or separated. Also existing MultiDisc® screens are capable for easy upgrade with fish collection system.
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. email@example.com
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Karlsruhe
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Tel: +49 721 5001 0
Fax: +49 721 5001 firstname.lastname@example.org