If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger MultiDisc with Fish Return System/Fish Retraction
There is the possibility of upgrading our Geiger MultiDisc® Screens with fish buckets/fish return systems. Such Geiger MultiDisc® Screens are widely used and approved as Best Available Technology (BAT) according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Rule 316 b and can comply with the EU-Habitat guidelines for the protection of fish and eel to avoid and to minimize the impingement of fish.
Unique Selling Point
- Gentle return of fish to the water source
- Fish remain "in the water" within the fish bucket/trough with no risk of them drying out during transportation back to the water source
- Low drop height of fish from bucket to return trough protecting fish from injury
- Minimum impingement and entrainment
- Low operating costs
- Possible upgrade with fish buckets to an existing MultiDisc®
- Low head loss
- Compliant with 316b EPA and UK fish protection guidelines
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. email@example.com