If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Airvac Valve Pit
Unique Selling Point
- No electricity is required at the valve pit
- No special plumbing fixtures are required by the homeowner
- The Airvac valve pit is H20 traffic rated
- Airvac valve pits have a long life
- Airvac valve pits are available in multiple depths to accommodate the customer’s needs
- All components of the valve pit are corrosion resistant
- The operator is never exposed to raw sewage while doing maintenance
- A special valve pit with insulation is available for cold-weather applications
The Airvac valve pit provides the interface between the vacuum collection system and the house. The top chamber of the valve pit houses the Airvac vacuum valve and the bottom chamber is a sewage sump into which the gravity lateral from the house connects. The two chambers are sealed from each other preventing maintenance personnel from being exposed to raw sewage.
Each valve pit can accommodate sewage from up to four homes, although the most common configuration is one valve pit serving two adjacent houses. No special plumbing fixtures are required by the homeowner.
Airvac has three styles of valve pits; a 1-piece pit, a 2 piece pit and a 2-piece cold weather pit. Pits are available in depths ranging from 5 ft to 10 ft. All Airvac valve pits are rotationally molded and are made entirely of polyethylene. Airvac valve pits include an anti-buoyancy collar and have an H-20 traffic load rating. In addition, the valve pit package include a special flexible PVC hose (Airvac Flexible Connector) to connect the outgoing 3” vacuum line from the valve pit to the vacuum main.
Once the contents of the sewage sump has been evacuated, atmospheric air is admitted through the vacuum valve to provide propulsion to the liquid. The Airvac 6” Air Terminal, connected to the valve pit, is commonly used for this purpose. As an option, a 4” goose-neck type air intake can be used on every house gravity lateral instead of the 6” Air Terminal.
Locations and Contact
Aqseptence Group, Inc., Rochester, IN
Sales and Manufacturing Location
4217 N Old U.S. 31,
Rochester, IN 46975
Tel: +1 574 223 3980
Fax: +1 574 231 email@example.com
Aqseptence Group, Inc., Tampa, FL
200 Tower Drive,
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Tel: +1 813 855 6297
Fax: +1 813 855 firstname.lastname@example.org