Если содержимое недоступно на Вашем языке, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по e-mail.
Металлургия и горнодобывающая промышленность
Diemme Filtration's main applications in Mining & Metals
- Filtration of concentrates coming from beneficiation process after flotation - Non ferrous metals (copper, zinc, lead, molybdenum, chromium, tin, aluminium) - Ferrous metals (magnetite, hematite, pyrite) - Noble metals (gold, silver, palladium, platinum) - Rare metals (osmium, ruthenium, gallium, germanium) - Coal - Phosphates
- Filtration from leaching/purification - Non ferrous metals (copper, lead, zinc, cobalt, nickel, manganese, boron, lithium, arsenic, antimony, titanium, cadmium, vanadium) - Noble metals (gold with cyanides, bioleaching gold) - Aggregate minerals (kaolin, feldspars, clay, silicates, quartzite, carbonates)
- Tailings Filtration and waste water treatment plant (WWTP) - Non ferrous metals (copper, zinc, lead, red mud, gold, gold de-cyaniding, coal)
- Filtration from wet fume treatment (pyrometallurgy) - Zinc oxide - Various oxides - Arsenic sulphide – Aluminosilicates
Johnson Screen's main applications in Mining & Metals
Johnson Screens® has developed world class proprietary Vee-Wire® and Polyurethane manufacturing processes. Along with in-house product innovation, "Fit for Duty" material selection, mineral sizing, cleaning, and de-watering know-how; we are well positioned to offer a comprehensive range of products and services for the mining screen applications used in coal, iron ore, gold, copper, phosphate, lead, zinc, bauxite, sand, gravel and many more.
Our screening systems are customized to:
- Remove moisture in coal preparation, which lowers coal heating value. Also, too much moisture leads to handling/freezing problems, and increased transportation costs;
- Improve density media recovery in coal preparation to optimise process costs;
- Satisfy classification and purity specifications dictated by the metals and minerals markets;
- Ensure correct particle reporting will maximise asset efficiency in your downstream processes;
- Eliminate pegging and blinding (near size material nesting in the screen openings) will improve process production yield and efficiency.
Browse through our available products related to our market, Metals & Mining, by using the filter below.
Feel free to choose your regional contact to get in touch with us for more information.
Расположение и контакты
Aqseptence Group Co. Ltd., Hangzhou
8 Chengye Road,
Binjiang District Hangzhou
Zhejiang Province, 310053
Tel: +86 0571 86698098
Fax: +86 0571 email@example.com
Aqseptence Group Srl, Lugo
Via Gessi 16
48022 Lugo, RA
Tel: +39 0545 20611
Fax: +39 0545 firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqseptence Group, Inc., New Brighton, MN
1950 Old Hwy 8 NW,
New Brighton, MN 55112
Tel: +1 651 636 3900
Fax: +1 651 638 email@example.com