Si le contenu n'est pas disponible dans votre langue, nous vous invitons à nous contacter par e-mail.
Our customers rely on our innovative strength and our experience to achieve flexible and sustainable sewer systems.
No matter if you consider a vacuum sewer system for: sewer rehabilitation, replacement of septic tanks, the enlargement of a community, if you need sanitation technology for ships or buildings or if you require maintenance of gas flares for wastewater reuse – we are your professional and reliable partner. Benefit from our long-standing experience as well as from the quality and reliability of vacuum sewer systems worldwide.
Vacuum sewerage systems save money and time during construction and during operation.
Contact us for a free cost estimate & System layout.
Vacuum sewer systems are ideal when these conditions exist:
- Failing septic tanks causing pollution
- At least 25 connections - We also have systems serving more than 10,000 connections!
- Primarily residential connections - Commercial connections are also possible
- Private developments
- Flat topography or moderate elevation change
- Subsurface difficulties to overcome including high groundwater table, sandy and unstable soils, rock, restricted construction conditions, and sensitive eco-systems
- Cost savings due to smaller pipes, shallower and narrower trenches, less dewatering and significantly less surface restoration...all done with smaller equipment!
- Only 1 source of power is required at the vacuum station. A standby generator at the vacuum station provides uninterrupted service during power outages. No power is required at the house/valve pit.
- Operator friendly as the operator never comes in contact with raw sewage. Confined spaces are not an issue.
- Environmentally friendly as the system is entirely closed which not only prevents leakage but also infiltration and inflow. This also results in a reduced load on the treatment plant.
- Multiple lift stations can be replaced as it is not uncommon for one vacuum station to replace several gravity lift stations.
- Cost overruns avoided due to vacuum’s vertical and horizontal routing flexibility which allows unforeseen underground utility conflicts to easily be avoided.
In addition, vacuum sewers are an alternative solution particularly in regions where population growth is expected. The changeover from combined to separate sewer systems is carried out by creating a new separated vacuum sewer network. The former combined sewer lines can be used for storm water collection.
We can also provide sustainable solutions for ecologically sensitive projects:
- Food industry and watercourse management
- Tourism sectors (e.g. resorts & hotel management)
- Golf courses
- Historical places (minimal disturbance)
- Remote islands and cities
- Water protection areas
See Airvac for USA, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines
See Roediger for Europe, Asia, India, Africa
Browse through our available products related to our market, Sewerage, by using the filter below.
Feel free to choose your regional contact to get in touch with us for more information.
Localisations et contacts
Aqseptence Group, Inc., Rochester, IN, USA
Sales and Manufacturing Location
4217 N Old U.S. 31,
Rochester, IN 46975
Tel: +1 574 223 3980
Fax: +1 574 231 email@example.com
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Hanau, Allemagne
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Kinzigheimer Weg 104
Tel: +49 6181 309 274
Fax: +49 6181 309 firstname.lastname@example.org