Si le contenu n'est pas disponible dans votre langue, nous vous invitons à nous contacter par e-mail.
Metals & Mining
Aqseptence is the best partner for finding process solutions in the mining sector to meet your solid-solid and solid-liquid separation and filtration requirements. With our brands Diemme® Filtration and Johnson Screens® we are able to satisfy even the most important and demanding customers in the mining & metals sector thanks to our research & development commitment.
Diemme® Filtration continuously invest in R&D to look for the best available technology to optimise the filtration processes within the industry.
All our products and service deliverables are backed by their global network of sales personnel and process engineers with vast mining experience!
Diemme Filtration's main applications in Mining & Metals
- Filtration of concentrates coming from beneficiation process after flotation - Non ferrous metals (copper, zinc, lead, molybdenum, chromium, tin, aluminium) - Ferrous metals (magnetite, hematite, pyrite) - Noble metals (gold, silver, palladium, platinum) - Rare metals (osmium, ruthenium, gallium, germanium) - Coal - Phosphates
- Filtration from leaching/purification - Non ferrous metals (copper, lead, zinc, cobalt, nickel, manganese, boron, lithium, arsenic, antimony, titanium, cadmium, vanadium) - Noble metals (gold with cyanides, bioleaching gold) - Aggregate minerals (kaolin, feldspars, clay, silicates, quartzite, carbonates)
- Tailings Filtration and waste water treatment plant (WWTP) - Non ferrous metals (copper, zinc, lead, red mud, gold, gold de-cyaniding, coal)
- Filtration from wet fume treatment (pyrometallurgy) - Zinc oxide - Various oxides - Arsenic sulphide – Aluminosilicates
Johnson Screen's main applications in Mining & Metals
Johnson Screens® has developed world class proprietary Vee-Wire® and Polyurethane manufacturing processes. Along with in-house product innovation, "Fit for Duty" material selection, mineral sizing, cleaning, and de-watering know-how; we are well positioned to offer a comprehensive range of products and services for the mining screen applications used in coal, iron ore, gold, copper, phosphate, lead, zinc, bauxite, sand, gravel and many more.
Our screening systems are customized to:
- Remove moisture in coal preparation, which lowers coal heating value. Also, too much moisture leads to handling/freezing problems, and increased transportation costs;
- Improve density media recovery in coal preparation to optimise process costs;
- Satisfy classification and purity specifications dictated by the metals and minerals markets;
- Ensure correct particle reporting will maximise asset efficiency in your downstream processes;
- Eliminate pegging and blinding (near size material nesting in the screen openings) will improve process production yield and efficiency.
Browse through our available products related to our market, Metals & Mining, by using the filter below.
Feel free to choose your regional contact to get in touch with us for more information.
Localisations et contacts
Aqseptence Group, Inc., New Brighton, Minnesota, USA
Sales and Manufacturing Location
1950 Old Hwy 8 NW,
New Brighton, MN 55112
Tel: +1 651 636 3900
Fax: +1 651 638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqseptence Group (India) Private Limited, Ahmedabad, Inde
Sales and Manufacturing Location
E-540, GIDC, Sanand-II Industrial Estate,
Village: Bol, Tak: Sanand,
Gujarat 382170, Ahmedabad
Tel: +91 2717 email@example.com
Aqseptence Group OOO, Moscou, Russie
St. Skakovaya 32 Building 2
Tel: +7 495 502 31 00
Fax: +7 495 502 31 firstname.lastname@example.org