If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Passavant CarbonExtract for primary sludge extraction
The process of Passavant CarbonExtract® is an essential step towards energy efficient wastewater treatment. It is based on our Noggerath® drum screen RSH-MG, the fine screening of raw wastewater enables a separation of solids.
The process has proven itself as a pretreatment unit for membrane filtration, conventional activated sludge plants or biofilm processes. An optional, integrated dewatering system for the screenings and innovative cleaning of the mesh furthermore make the system very compact and maintenance-friendly.
In conclusion, the process is an optimal support in the conversion to anaerobic sludge stabilization, which focuses on the reduction of aeration energy and offers the possibility to energetically use biogas to reduce the energy costs of a wastewater treatment plant.
Fields of Application
- Space-saving upgrade of existing wastewater treatment plants
- Simple and effective capacity increase of overloaded wastewater Treatment plants
- Contribution aid to become an energy-optimized sewage treatment plants
- Replacement of a conventional primary clarifier
- Pre-stage and safety barrier for subsequent sensitive processes such as membrane bioreactors
Locations and Contact
Aqseptence Group Carpi Srl, Limidi
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Via Pitagora 30
41010 Limidi Di Soliera, MO
Tel: +39 059 525720
Fax: +39 059 email@example.com
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Bückeburg
Tel: +49 5722 882 0
Fax: +49 5722 882 firstname.lastname@example.org