If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Passavant Mammutrotor Lago
The Mammutrotor® Lago has been specifically developed for small oxidation ditches or pond-style wastewater treatment plants.
Unique Selling Point
- Constant oxygen input and efficiency over entire life cycle
- No negative influence on the oxygen input in case of
varying wastewater characteristics, α -factor close to 1
- Embedded guide baffle for high energy efficiency and
direct flow to deeper water layers
- Linear energy output over the entire rotor lenght
- Innovative drive concept without coupling
- Low maintenance requirement (oil change after 20,000-50,000 hours)
- Optional: Environmentally-friendly lubricant
Applications & Uses
The drive unit consists of a drummotor with an integrated gearbox.
Product Variants & Sizes
9 kg O2 /h oxygen transfer (into clean water) per one-metre length of rotor. Using a rotor length of 1.5 meters there is an oxygen transfer rate of 12-13 kg O2 /h (into clear water) – the installed electrical power of this unit at this length is 7.5 kW (three phases). The delivery includes the pontoon/swimming device.
The supply of the Mammutrotor Lago can be complemented by:
- Installation and commissioning
- Outdoor control cabinet with frequency converter
- Process automation using Aqualogic®
- Other high-efficiency equipment for waste water treatment from our product range
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Aarbergen
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Tel: +49 6120 280
Fax: +49 6120 28 email@example.com