If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger Electric Fish Immobilisation System
Fish immobilisation systems are only used (optionally) as a supplement to fish return systems on travelling band screens to ensure that fish that remain tired in the channels are not exhausted by trying to swim back.
Unique Selling Point
- Applicable for rivers and lakes
- Ensures that fish do not try to avoid a fish return system
- Prevents fish or juvenile eel becoming exhausted
- Helps ensure that fish are returned to the water source
- A gentle and stress-free return of the fish is ensured
- Can ideally be combined with the proven Geiger MultiDisc® as well as the Geiger® Travelling Band Screens (in-to-out-flow pattern), since this design allows the highest protection level of aquatic life against impingement and damage
The immobilisation of the fish and cyclostomata in the inlet chamber is accomplished by the emission of short electric pulse sequences. The fish become momentarily immobilized and are then easily caught into the fish buckets of our rotating screens. In combination with the Geiger MultiDisc® and the Geiger® in-to-out travelling band screens, highest survival rates have been experienced. The fish immobilisation system is activated a few times a day whereas the fish return system/fish buckets should be active 24 hours.
Locations and Contact
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Karlsruhe
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Tel: +49 721 5001 0
Fax: +49 721 5001 email@example.com