If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger® Electric Fish Repelling/Immobilization System
Electric fish repelling systems are used as behavioral barrier to prevent fish
from entering “danger zones” such as water intake areas.
In combination with suitable fish return systems they can also be applied as immobilization measure. In this case fish which approach the screening machines are stunned for a short time, so they get gently transported back to the water body instead of exhausting from their permanent attempt to escape.
Unique Selling Point
- Applicable for water intakes, pumping stations, hydropower plants at rivers and lakes
- Optimum repelling effect thanks to individually-planned solutions
- Fully automatic control system for pulse emission and voltage control
- Gentle return of trapped fish and other aquatic species to the water body
- Ideal combination with Geiger MultiDisc® Screens or Geiger® Center-Flow Travelling Band Screens
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. email@example.com