If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Geiger Centre-Flow Travelling Band Screens
For decades, Geiger® and Passavant® Centre-Flow (In-to-Out) Travelling Band Screens have been operating successfully in water intake systems in power stations, petrochemical and sea water desalination plants, steel works and other industrial plant all over the world.
Unique Selling Point
- High throughput and slightly shorter channel than dual flow or flat panel machines
- Fully automated cleaning/filtration typically between 200µm and 10 mm mesh.
- Extended screening surface thanks to roof-shaped panels
- Highest cleaning performance - downwards spray water flow
- Possible upgrade with fish protection provisions
- No carry-over of debris to the clean water side/respecting the maximum flow velocities through-mesh
- Easy decrease of through-screen velocity due to increased screen length (also for the upgrading/repair of existing plants to avoid carry-over based on too high velocities -supplied by others)
- No accumulation of debris at the bottom of the channel
- Roof-shaped panels ensure the easy removal of swimming, slippery debris such as frazil ice, plastic film, and jellyfish
- Sprocket wheel teeth segments made of polyamide (less noise-emission, less corrosion, segments can be easily exchanged, no grease required)
- Low maintenance: Chain segments are easily exchangeable without having to dismantle the chain
The spraying of the panels takes place automatically at the upper part and is following the natural gravity direction, thus minimizing water leakages to the operational deck.
Locations and Contact
Choose your regional contact for a product inquiry.
A sales representative will respond to you shortly via telephone or email.
Product inquiries for countries of installation outside of the locations listed below, please contact us via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Karlsruhe
Tel: +49 721 5001 0
Fax: +49 721 5001 email@example.com