If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Airvac Vacuum Valve
Unique Selling Point
- The Airvac vacuum valve has a full-port 3-inch opening
- All components of the vacuum valve are corrosion resistant
- Updates to Airvac vacuum valves are designed so that the latest models are interchangeable with previous models
- The Airvac valve is pneumatically operated and no electricity is required at the valve pit or the house
- The Airvac vacuum valve requires minimal maintenance, is inexpensive to rebuild and has a long life. The geometry of the Airvac valve results in a high Cv factor which keeps friction losses through the valve to a minimum.
The Airvac 3” vacuum valve is vacuum operated on opening and spring assisted on closing. System vacuum ensures positive valve seating. The valve has a 3-inch full-port opening, is made of glass filled polypropylene, and has a stainless steel shaft, delrin bearing and elastomer seals.
The 3” vacuum valve is equipped with a rolling diaphragm-type vacuum operator and is capable of overcoming all sealing forces; and of opening using vacuum from the downstream side of the valve. All materials of the valve are chemically resistant to normal domestic sewage constituents and gases.
The driving force in a vacuum system is the pressure differential that exists between atmosphere and vacuum in the system which occurs when the valve opens. As a result, the only place to impart energy in a vacuum system is at the valve itself. Any loss through the valve further depletes this energy resulting in less energy available for transport within the pipeline. This is especially critical considering that this loss occurs at every valve and during each valve cycle. The flow coefficient (Cv factor) is that flow rate in gpm which would yield a head loss of 1 psi. The Airvac valve is produced with an internal geometry that results in a high Cv factor which keeps friction loss to an absolute minimum. The Airvac valve has the highest Cv factor of any vacuum valve on the market.
Locations and Contact
Aqseptence Group, Inc., Rochester, IN
Sales and Manufacturing Location
4217 N Old U.S. 31,
Rochester, IN 46975
Tel: +1 574 223 3980
Fax: +1 574 231 firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqseptence Group, Inc., Tampa, FL
3180 Curlew Rd., Suite 207
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Tel: +1 813 855 6297
Fax: +1 813 855 email@example.com