If the content is not available in your preferred language, please contact us by e-mail.
Open Water Intake Solutions
Premium coarse screens & fine screening machines, special solutions for fish protection, corrosion protection and isolating equipment (stop logs) are primarily used where high-grade equipment such as condensers, pumps, membranes etc. require reliable protection against foreign objects.
The flexibility of the water intake systems and the use of the latest technologies and materials ensure that the individual performance requirements of the operator or plant manufacturer are fulfilled for:
• power stations (cooling water, seawater desalination)
• industrial (process water extraction, raw water extraction)
• drinking water purification (river water extraction, seawater desalination)
• water management (fish protection in bar rake and screening machines)
Machines / know-how and customised solutions for your water intake project. Select one of our product categories and get in touch with your contact person in the product line of Open Water Intakey by GEIGER and PASSAVANT.
• Bar Screens for coarse and fine screening
• Screening Machines for fine screening
• Fish Protection Technology for protecting nature and plants
• Cathodic Protection for installation in saltwater
• Isolating Equipment
• GEIGER Service and Assembly worldwide
You can count on these water intake systems and on enduring, partnership-based support - on every continent in the world.
The products are delivered to the job site, and our assembly service division arranges for the proper installation and commissioning of the plant as well as training of operating personnel with its qualified, internationally experienced staff.
Our after-sales support team provides you with professional and expert on-site consultation regarding maintenance and repair as well as effective spare parts management. We are also there to offer help and advice in reorganization, reconstruction and expansion work.
Locations and Contact
Aqseptence Group GmbH, Karlsruhe
Tel: +49 721 5001 0
Fax: +49 721 5001 email@example.com